As we all do our best to keep safe during this unprecedented global pandemic, we want to keep bringing you and your family the JOY of making Music Together.
With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live and interactive class, Teacher Beth or Teacher Nina from Sierra Foothills Music Together will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along. We’ll be using songs from the Bongos collection, and Teacher Beth and Teacher Nina will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffed animals into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children up to age 5, but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate!
When you enroll, we will mail you a CD and your songbook, which will include a code to enable you to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app.
Each week, you'll get:
- One 30-minute password-protected live Zoom class with Teacher Beth or Teacher Nina, both trained early childhood music educators. (NOTE: Barring techincal difficulties, all live classes will be recorded and shared so you can watch them as often as you like.) Each week, we will "open" the Zoom meeting about 5 minutes before each class starts so you can connect with the other enrolled families.
- A recording of that week's class shared with you so you can watch it as often as you like.
- One bonus pre-recorded video from Teacher Beth or Teacher Nina. These will include things like lullabies, parent-education moments, fun music ideas, and more!
Enrolled families will receive more information after signing up.
Your class fee also includes:
- Bongos Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door.
- Bongos Song Collection download code emailed upon Zoom class confirmation.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber--just as you would expect from Music Together.
Read more about Music Together online at the national web site here.
Sign Up For Online Classes Now!
A NOTE ABOUT SCREEN TIME AND HOLDING STILL
We know that lots of screen time isn’t generally recommended for young children, but with Music Together, this screen time is different because of YOU. Just like in a regular class, YOU are the musical model for your child, and you are there making music with them. The teacher on the screen is there to help give YOU ideas, and just like in a regular class, your engagement and interaction are the best way to support your child's musical development.
Also, we know that it is not age-appropriate to ask children this age to sit still--so please let them be free! We encourage YOU to keep making music with us and follow along and trust that your child is still learning. Just like our in-person classes, we will do our best to keep the classes engaging and fun, with lots of frequent changes of songs and props.
Sign Up For Online Classes Now!